Roles and Responsibilities
Performs Technical quality check/validation on all jobs queued prior to delivery. Handles escalated jobs from the team/floor to resolve and meet client expectations regarding any type, category or complexity of the job assigned prior delivery. Continues to achieve excellent knowledge of recent web development standards and trends.
- The understanding of work instructions and interpretation of client’s business needs, job orders, production briefs, and clarification of design, usability issues and concerns.
- Having good reading comprehension helps the successful candidate to interpret instructions, client/product specifications and productivity targets.
- The checking and proofreading of the web developer/designers’ work and make sure all orders are in compliance with product and client specification as well as industry standards.
- The immediate capture of spelling and grammatical errors in order and making sure that these errors are corrected before delivery.
- Provide feedback to web developers/designers about the quality of produced orders.
- Seeks and participates in development and learning opportunities and maintains knowledge in his/her field of expertise
Process Production Responsibilities
- The proper and accurate use of available production tools (AE Tools, Adwatch JIRA,, AIMS, and myHR, Microsoft Office applications, etc) and other computer applications to check a web application.
- Understanding, evaluating, and executing quality procedures and proper compliance with the workflow process.
- Perform inspection as defined under the Quality Control work instruction including completion of proofreading of high volume orders.
- Making sure that all orders are of good and correct requirements and are delivered according to priorities set in the client’s Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Provide feedback to production if errors and/or bugs are found in an order.
- Keep track of common errors particular to certain accounts and take note of critical incidences regarding particular orders and make sure all of these errors are properly documented.
- Investigate, analyze and determine if production errors are deviating from the client’s Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Handle customer complaints as defined by the procedures of the system and ensure appropriate documentation in processing complaints in relation to corrective and preventive actions.
- Maintain proper documentation for tracking personal performance and errors or feedbacks
- Join the discussion of complaints to the team to learn and prevent error recurrence.
- Assist the team lead in the check-the-checker process for newly hired team members and training needed
- Endorsement of remaining orders that need quality checking to the next shift.
- Promoting quality improvements and process improvements throughout the organization.
- Determine and attend to relevant quality associated training requirements.
- Join sessions to align quality goals with fellow quality controllers and production members.
Other Production Responsibilities
- Communicating well in both written and oral form to be understood by his/her teammates and superiors;
- Listening and understanding all kinds of communications well so as to act efficiently on the information received Maintaining productivity and accuracy standards for the role and submit to Performance Improvement Plan (PIP) when necessary.
- Accepting tasks assigned by superiors and/or Team Leader with minimal handover.
- Regularly coordinating, collaborating and interacting with team members to ensure cross-learning and continuous improvement.
- Abiding by the policies and rules of the company and act in a professional manner at all times.
- Performing/rendering other duties or special projects, training and/or hours of work as may be reasonably required, and which are consistent with the general level of responsibility of this job.
- Act professionally and maintains good and harmonious relationship with the team.
- Owning personal growth and becoming responsible to the role.
Desired Candidate Profile
Qualification: Graduate (any field)
Quality Assurance/Quality Control Executive
Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Advertising & Marketing
IT Software – QA & Testing
Full Time, Permanent
Graduation Not Required